Does your dryer need fixed? Skip the laundromat and reach out!
Call us at (949) 528-2901 to get your dryer repair started right away.
You will get the best rates as we only charge you for parts and labor.
WE WORK ON ALL DRYERS:
- Front-loading and top-loading, steam, and spin and tumble dryers.
- All types of residential AND commercial models.
- We also fix coin-operated and all-in-one washer/dryer machines!
Whether your dryer broke down at home, or a dryer gave out for one of your tenants or at your laundromat, our Santa Ana dryer repair technicians can assist you!
Need an emergency commercial dryer repair? Let us know immediately ... we know how troubling it can be to deal with an angry tenant, or to watch customers leave your laundromat only to turn to a competitor. If speed really matters to you, get in touch immediately so we can be the savior you need!
Over the years, our Santa Ana appliance repair specialists have taken on numerous dryer repair jobs for both homeowners and business owners. We saw a repeating theme, of certain dryer parts our Santa Ana CA clients needed replaced. Here is a list of some of the more common ones:
- Blower wheels
- Cycling and high-limit thermostats
- Door lid switches
- Drive belts
- Drive motors
- Drum support axles and rollers
- Flame and moisture sensors
- Fuses and thermal fuses
- Gas valve solenoids
- Heating elements
- Idler pulleys
- Leveling legs
- Rear and upper drum bearings
- Rotary switches
- Start switches
"Should you repair or replace your defective dryer?"
A residential dryer is expected to last 11 to 18 years, although commercial dryers can last anywhere from 5 to 20 years. Typically, an electric dryer will last a few years longer than its′ gas-powered counterpart.
Deciding whether to repair or replace a dryer usually comes down to assessing the likely repair cost. If you know a major part needs replaced, then you can easily assume the entire repair will be too costly. Meanwhile, if your dryer is less than 10 years old it is usually worth paying to get it repaired.
Further, you must consider the replacement cost. Paying $400 for a dryer repair on a dryer with its′ equivalent having a MSRP of only $500 would be foolish. However, it would obviously be sensible if your washing machine cost $2,000 just six years ago.
Use your own judgment, but do not be afraid to get an estimate; if hired, we will remove the diagnostics charge from your bill anyway!
"How much does it cost to fix a washing machine?"
You can expect to pay anywhere from $100 to $400 to get your dryer fixed.
Is it just a simple dryer repair job?
Our Santa Ana dryer repair techs will quote you while taking the Major Appliance National Service Price Guide into consideration. If hired, you can expect the best rates on your appliance repair in Santa Ana CA through us -- after all, we only charge for replacement parts and service labor.
"What′s wrong with your dryer?"
The problems between electric and gas dryers differ a bit since the parts inside them vary.
Gas dryers have no heating elements, but they do have: flame sensors, ignition coils, igniters, and gas valves.
With that said, here are some of the common problems we deal with:
- Dryer belt failure. If the dryer belt gives out, you will want to pay to get it professionally replaced. This requires a fair bit of disassembly work and many are unable to complete the repair on their own.
- Failing to produce heat. A lack of heat could be the result of the thermostat not working properly, or it could be the sign of defection from fuses, the temperature switch, or the heating coils. For the most part, these repair jobs are not too expensive. Although, you need to remember there can be major variance in the cost of dryer heating elements.
- Producing too much heat. Usually this happens because the ventilation gets blocked up, but sometimes it is the result of the heating coils or the thermostat not working right. This is a cheap problem to fix -- but it can get really expensive if you ignore it.
- Drum complications. If your drum is not working properly, it is probably due to issues with the dryer belt. If not, the drum motor, pulley or roller could be to blame.
If a dryer coil needs looked at or replaced, make sure to hire a professional -- likewise, an expert should handle any serious issues involving gas dryers.
NEED YOUR DRYER FIXED? CALL (949) 528-2901 TO BEGIN!
Have you ever done a deep clean to your tumble dryer? This goes past the lint filters, and involves cleaning the sensor also -- which can be done with a vinegar cleaning solution. Further, condenser-style dryers need to have their heat exchanger cleaned on a consistent basis as dirt and pet dander can accumulate there. The water reservoir in condenser dryers also needs unloaded at the end of every load for ideal results. Also, the dryer vent systems should be cleaned out thoroughly; for this, a specialty vent brush works wonders.